SAN DIEGO 2010

OUR INSPIRATION.....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Training for this week...

The last week has been full of emotion, for all of us. Heather was saying at Grandma's on Thursday that we are all running for Grandpa, and the bus. I will have her get on this site and list on the info she has.
This has made running for me so much more than a marathon. I am running for a purpose, one that I love and that is dear to my heart. I hope we can get the last $17,000 for the bus, let's all make Grandpa's dream come true.

Here is the training for the marathon for this next week.

DAY 1: 3 MILES

DAY 2: 4 MILES

DAY 3: 3 MILES

DAY 4: 6 MILES

TIP FOR THIS WEEK:

Carbohydrates really do make a difference. Increase your intake, make sure they are good Carbs, whole wheat carbs (if eating breads and pastas), lots of fruit, drink plenty of water, eat lots of veggies, and low fat foods.

GOOD LUCK! Train hard, with a purpose in your heart:)

3 comments:

  1. I did it, I paid for the FULL, I am in! I just hope that Teddy ties me to a rope and pulls me the WHOLE way!!!!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that my stomach is in knots just thinking about SOMEONE ELSE running it..probably a good idea that I am not doing it :) Aside from that fact, I'd do the half in a heartbeat, but it's so hard for us to commit to things so far in advance, we hardly know what we're doing next week! Good Luck though, you guys can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran my three miles yesterday. I ran faster than I have in awhile! I am running my 4 miles tonight when my kids go to bed:)
    Sarah, just come last second if you can...we miss you!
    Summer

    ReplyDelete